Week 8 – 8/7/2023 – 8/11/2023
Morning Camp Schedule
- 8:00-8:30 Early Drop Off (Enroll Separately)
- 8:30-9:00 Regular Drop Off
- 9:00-10:30 Camp Session
- 10:30-11:00 Snack & Playground Time
- 11:00-12:00 Camp Session
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch & Playground Time: Pickup OR Transition to PM Camp
Ready to expand your knowledge of coding? In this camp – created for kids with some previous experience – students will get a brief refresher of microcontrollers and Arduino coding IDE before moving on to more advanced sensors and actuators, as well as more in-depth coding tools. Students can pursue their unique interests in designing and building their own basic “maker” project such as LED cubes, automatic night lights, wearable tech, alarm clocks, security systems, and more.
This camp is part of a 3-part series on Arduino electronics & coding:
- Beginner level is offered during week 1 and week 7
- Intermediate level is offered during week 4 and week 8. Prerequisite is the beginner camp or equivalent experience.
- Advanced level is offered during week 5 and week 10. Prerequisite is the intermediate camp or equivalent experience.
Instructor: Alison Earnhart, Acera Makerspace Teacher