Week 5 – 7/17/2023 – 7/21/2023
Afternoon Camp Schedule
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch & Playground Time: Drop Off OR Transition from AM Camp
- 1:00-2:30 Camp Session
- 2:30-3:00 Snack & Playground Time
- 3:00-4:00 Camp Session
- 4:00-4:15 Regular Pickup
- 4:15-6:00 Late Pickup (Enroll Separately)
Designed for experienced coders, this camps offers independent workshop time where students pursue a major project of their own passion and inspiration, while the instructor provides personalized mentorship. Throughout the camp, Acera’s instructor will facilitate sessions of skill development in topics such as soldering, personal project management, the function of a specific digital component, or other subject matters as requested by students. Students and instructor will also collectively share experiences and knowledge to raise the skill level of the entire group.
This camp is part of a 3-part series on Arduino electronics & coding:
- Beginner level is offered during week 1 and week 7
- Intermediate level is offered during week 4 and week 8. Prerequisite is the beginner camp or equivalent experience.
- Advanced level is offered during week 5 and week 10. Prerequisite is the intermediate camp or equivalent experience.
Instructor: Alison Earnhart, Acera Makerspace Teacher