Acera is accepting rolling admissions applications for the 2023-24 school year, based on classroom availability. For more information, please contact Admissions Director Tami Cronin at email@example.com.
For the 2024-25 school year, Acera’s application process is as follows:
- Early decision applications are due by November 15, 2023.
- Early decision accepted students will be notified around January 15, 2024
- Regular decision applications are requested by January 15, 2024
- Regular decision accepted students will be notified around March 10, 2024
To inquire about openings for Acera’s 2023-2024 school year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now accepting applications for the 2024-2025 school year!
Supporting materials and information include:
- The date you attended an Info Session at Acera (see upcoming dates)
- The completed online application
- A recent photo of the applicant
- A WISC-IV or WISC-V assessment or a full neuropsychological evaluation if one has been completed
- Two recommendation forms (one must be from a current classroom teacher)
- Report cards from the current and previous academic year
- Optional supplements (not required, but examples include additional assessments, achievement tests, portfolios, other information you would like us to take into consideration)
- A $50 application fee (you’ll be prompted to pay this at the end of the application)
“One of the most rewarding pieces of the high school application process was taking a step back, looking at the boys objectively, and realizing how much they have grown and taken ownership of their intellectual journeys. We attribute so much of the growth in their curiosity, fearlessness, humor, and voice to all you have done to create such a wonderful and supportive environment at Acera. As parents, we couldn’t ask for anything more from a community. Thank you.”ACERA PARENT, 2020