To inquire about admissions for the 2022-23 school year, please email email@example.com. The application process for the 2023-24 is now open!
- Early decision accepted students will be notified around January 15, 2023
- Early decision new student enrollment commitments due by January 31, 2023
- Regular decision accepted students will be notified by March 10, 2023
- Regular decision new student enrollment commitments due by April 1, 2023
To inquire about openings for Acera’s 2022-2023 school year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year!
Supporting materials and information include:
- The date you attended an Info Session at Acera (see upcoming dates)
- The completed online application
- A recent photo of the applicant
- A WISC-IV or WISC-V assessment or a full neuropsychological evaluation if one has been completed
- Two recommendation forms (one must be from a current classroom teacher)
- Report cards from the current and previous academic year
- Optional supplements (not required, but examples include additional assessments, achievement tests, portfolios, other information you would like us to take into consideration)
- A $50 application fee (you’ll be prompted to pay this at the end of the application)
Once all application materials are submitted, the parent interview is scheduled. Based upon initial review of the admissions materials and parent interview, if it’s a potential fit, the applicant will be scheduled for a visit day prior to the final review and decision.
“One of the most rewarding pieces of the high school application process was taking a step back, looking at the boys objectively, and realizing how much they have grown and taken ownership of their intellectual journeys. We attribute so much of the growth in their curiosity, fearlessness, humor, and voice to all you have done to create such a wonderful and supportive environment at Acera. As parents, we couldn’t ask for anything more from a community. Thank you.”ACERA PARENT, 2020