Applications for the 2022-2023 school year should be submitted by November 15, 2021 for early decision or January 15, 2022 for regular decision consideration. For submissions after January 15, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, as space allows.
- Early decision accepted students will be notified by January 15, 2022
- Early decision new student enrollment commitments due by January 31, 2022
- Regular decision accepted students will be notified by March 10, 2022
- Regular decision new student enrollment commitments due by April 1, 2022
To get started on the admissions process, you will be required to submit an application and supporting materials through our online application portal at https://aceraschool.myschoolapp.com/app#login/apply.
Supporting materials and information include:
- The date you attended an Info Session at Acera (see upcoming dates)
- The completed online application
- A recent photo of the applicant
- A WISC-IV or WISC-V assessment or a full neuropsychological evaluation if one has been completed
- Two recommendation forms (one must be from a current classroom teacher)
- Report cards from the current and previous academic year
- Optional supplements (not required, but examples include additional assessments, achievement tests, portfolios, other information you would like us to take into consideration)
- A $50 application fee (you’ll be prompted to pay this at the end of the application)
Once all application materials are submitted, the parent interview is scheduled. Based upon initial review of the admissions materials and parent interview, if it’s a potential fit, the applicant will be scheduled for a visit day prior to the final review and decision.
“One of the most rewarding pieces of the high school application process was taking a step back, looking at the boys objectively, and realizing how much they have grown and taken ownership of their intellectual journeys. We attribute so much of the growth in their curiosity, fearlessness, humor, and voice to all you have done to create such a wonderful and supportive environment at Acera. As parents, we couldn’t ask for anything more from a community. Thank you.”ACERA PARENT, 2020