SUPPORT ACERA TODAY WITH YOUR DONATION:
- Thinking at a systems level across different disciplines and balancing the capacities necessary for complex thinking.
- Knowing oneself, taking the perspective of others, working well with others, and taking responsibility for (and ultimately optimizing) one’s impact on the community.
- Developing a deeper understanding of the relationships between things, and using flexible and creative thinking to generate new ideas that can only result from thoughtful questions.
- Achieving authentic engagement in ways that fit each child’s interests, needs and potential–without any ceiling on what is possible.
Watch how Acera is maintaining this culture of creativity and growth amidst Covid:
Acera is a unique place where students belong. Acera’s annual fund–Drive to Thrive— is the most important fundraising initiative for the school. No matter what you or child loves about Acera–amazing teachers, science, ability-based math, IMP projects–all are made possible by Drive to Thrive. Like most independent schools, tuition does not cover our entire budget. In order to provide our students with an education in which they truly thrive, Acera relies on the generous donations of the community, collaborators, families, and friends.
Help Acera thrive with a gift today—every dollar counts!
Does your place of business offer matching donations? Matching gifts from your employer are an excellent way to increase your support to Acera’s Drive to Thrive Annual Fund! To see if your company matches contributions, click below!
For assistance in making a donation by cash or check, to make a pledge or to arrange for automatic monthly deductions from your debit or credit card, please contact Trent Ramsey, Director of Strategic Advancement, at email@example.com or he can be reached on his cellphone at 781-558-4509.
In addition to the generous donations of friends and collaborators of Acera, we rely on the generosity of our families to support the following fundraising initiatives:
- Reed Hollett Enrichment Scholarship Fund. This fund honoring Acera teacher Reed Hollett who passed away suddenly in 2015, pays for low-income students to attend Acera’s after-school, vacation weeks and summer enrichment programs. In February, Acera hosts a Trivia Night for Parents to raise money for this scholarship fund.
- Love to Learn Fundraising Event. In addition to the Annual Fund, Acera hosts one evening a year when families, friends, and collaborators come together for an evening of food, drink, socializing, and fundraising for the mission of our school.
These combined efforts help provide our students and the community with a dynamic inquiry-based educational experience and opportunities that go far beyond our building.
Other Ways To Give:
In addition to donating funds to Acera School in person or on our website, there are several other ways to give to the school, such as:
- Gifts of Stock: If you contribute appreciated securities to Acera School, you receive a two-fold income tax benefit: a charitable deduction for the present fair market value and no capital gains tax on the appreciation.
- Acera’s Broker is: Charles Schwab & Co. Inc., DTC Clearing 0164, Code 40, Client Name: Acera School, Account #: 8145-9513
- Please notify Trent Ramsey at Acera prior to donating stock. This will ensure proper tracking, receipt, and acknowledgment of your generous gift: firstname.lastname@example.org or 781.558.4509 (cell).
- We need you to let us know the following so that we can be sure to credit your gift properly: Name of stock to be donated; Number of Shares; Date of the transfer; Estimated value.
- Honorary and Memorial Gifts: Gifts made in honor or memory of a student, faculty member, staff or friend are gratefully accepted.
- Gifts of Real Estate: Donating property to Acera School allows you to avoid tax on the appreciation in value and receive a current charitable deduction on your income taxes.
- Bequests: Remembering Acera School in your will through a charitable bequest reduces the amount of your estate that is subject to estate tax.
- Charitable Trusts: When you create a charitable remainder trust, you guarantee a gift to Acera in the future. In return, you receive both an annual income from the assets you use to fund the trust and an immediate tax deduction. A charitable lead trust works the opposite way. Acera would receive an annual income stream from the trust assets for a period of time, then the remainder goes to your heirs.
For information on these methods or assistance with handling one of these requests, please email Trent at email@example.com or call at 781.558.4509.
Acera School is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All contributions made to Acera are tax-deductible (Acera School Federal Tax ID: 32-0303877).
Thank you for your support!
Trent Ramsey, Director of Strategic Advancement
Office: 781.729.3489/Cell: 781.558.4509