Applications for the 2021-2022 school year should be submitted by November 15, 2020 for early decision or January 11, 2021 for regular decision consideration. For submissions after January 11, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, as space allows.
- Early decision accepted students will be notified by January 15, 2021
- Early decision new student enrollment commitments due by January 31, 2021
- Regular decision accepted students will be notified by March 10, 2021
- Regular decision new student enrollment commitments due by April 1, 2021
As part of the application process for Acera, you will be required to submit the following:
- The date you attended an Info Session at Acera (see upcoming dates)
- The completed application form (download below)
- A recent photo of the applicant
- A WISC-IV or WISC-V assessment
- Two written recommendations (using the Acera Recommendation Form, downloadable below)—one from a current teacher and the other from a coach, music teacher, tutor, or another adult who has had significant interaction in an educational setting and who is not an immediate family member. (Please note that both recommendations must be sent to Acera directly from the author.)
- Report cards from the current and previous academic year
- Optional supplements (other achievement tests or portfolio information you would like us to take into consideration)
- A $50 application fee paid by check to Acera.
Once all application materials are submitted, the parent interview is scheduled. Based upon review of the admissions materials and parent interview, if it’s a potential fit, the applicant will be scheduled for a visit day as the final step in the admissions process.