Applications for the 2022-2023 school year should be submitted by November 15, 2021 for early decision or January 10, 2022 for regular decision consideration. For submissions after January 10, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, as space allows.
- Early decision accepted students will be notified by January 15, 2022
- Early decision new student enrollment commitments due by January 31, 2022
- Regular decision accepted students will be notified by March 10, 2022
- Regular decision new student enrollment commitments due by April 1, 2022
As part of the application process for Acera, you will be required to submit the following through our online application portal (link coming soon!):
- The date you attended an Info Session at Acera (see upcoming dates)
- The completed application form
- A recent photo of the applicant
- A WISC-IV or WISC-V assessment
- Two written recommendations—one from a current teacher and the other from a coach, music teacher, tutor, or another adult who has had significant interaction in an educational setting and who is not an immediate family member.
- Report cards from the current and previous academic year
- Optional supplements (other achievement tests or portfolio information you would like us to take into consideration)
- A $50 application fee
Once all application materials are submitted, the parent interview is scheduled. Based upon review of the admissions materials and parent interview, if it’s a potential fit, the applicant will be scheduled for a visit day as the final step in the admissions process.